Join Our Residency
A passion for making a difference in students’ lives.
A commitment to personal and professional development.
An appreciation for mentorship and collaboration.
These qualities define our residents.
Are You Eligible?
We Are Looking for Candidates Who:
- Are career-changers or recent college graduates.
- Have a 3.0+ GPA in undergraduate work, and have not taken more than 18 hours in education courses.
- Are NOT currently certified to teach in the U.S.
- Have a strong commitment to the high-needs students of New York City.
- Can commit to the 18-month residency and to four years of teaching in New York City public schools after the successful completion of the residency.
- Have taken the GRE (View GRE Eligibility).
- Must also meet subject area requirements subject area eligibility requirements.
How to Apply
The 2017-2018 Cohort application is now open. Below you will find the steps needed to complete the application process: