Ace the Demo Lesson! A Work Shop for Educators
A Free Resume and Demo Lesson Preparation Workshop for EducatorsRegister Now
Are you exploring teaching opportunities for the upcoming school year? Do you need help preparing for a successful demo lesson?
Join the New Visions Talent Acquisition and Curriculum and Instruction teams for an interactive workshop where you’ll develop the skills and learn the techniques you need to ace your demo lesson and land your ideal teaching position! We’ll give you insight into what schools are looking for when hiring, what you can expect during the process, and how to excel. All aspiring, new or experienced educators are welcome to attend!
Date: Tuesday, May 10th, 2022
Time: 7:00pm – 8:30pm EST
Audience: Educators (new and experienced)
You Will Gain:
- How to effectively communicate your experience, skills, and strengths
- Dos and Don’ts for the interview process
Lesson Plan Guidance
- How to structure and present an online demo lesson
- How to apply immediate feedback and re-present a demo lesson
- Gain confidence and be equipped with the tools to land the job of your dreams
Watch Recording of 2020 Presentation Here
(Use Password #newvisions2020 to Access Recording)